View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 03:02 PM   #10
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
I guess there is a little mixup here.

You can't compare Calibre to Bookdesigner or the Feedbook interface. Calibre is essentially an ebook libary with viewer and converter, Bookdesigner relies heavily on the editing side of things whereas the feedbook interface is just that, an as easy as possible interface. All three are great applications and do their work beautifully. I am just grateful for these tools and can see me using all three for special purposes
... and Feedbooks is not just a publishing service: we distribute these books through our website (normal and mobile), our API (Stanza on the iPhone) and the Kindle guide.

But you're 100% right, they're all very different, and in some cases complementary too. Calibre could connect to Feedbooks through the API for example, to download, convert and transfer books.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote