View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 06:51 PM   #22
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
I wonder tho, why I can spend hours on these forums with this device without problems. Even now in complete dark. But once I start reading a book, my eyes hurt.
I thought about that and realized that when I was reading, my eyes stayed glued to my Kindle for several hours at a time without any interruptions. By contrast, when I'm on the computer, my eyes wander on and off the monitor as I multitask with frequent interruptions.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote