Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 10:59 AM   #787
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
No. None of her sisters are married at the start of the story.
Well, I think there is a visit to her younger sister who eloped, after she is married, but I don't think that would match with the description in the OP.

And which one is the book where the heroine's best friend marries an ex-suitor of the heroin to escape being a spinster? There is also a visit later in the book and it becomes clear that the marriage is not a very happy one.

ETA: I think that one is Pride and Prejudice too.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote