View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 08:03 AM   #4
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If the eBook is in AZW format, you can remove the DRM using MobiDeDRM.py after you've found out the PID for your Kindle. Then you can easily use Mobi2lrf to convert to LRF to read on the Sony. It's all very easy once everything is setup.

To find your Kindle's PID, use KindlePID.py from <<direct download link removed>>

Then you can have your AZW eBook on your Sony if you want.

From what I've read, the samples from Amazon can only be gotten via the wifi of the Kindle.
Thanks, I already know and have used MobideDRM. I've bought a couple of books in the past that only came in mobi format and I've used MobideDRM and then Calibre to make LRF books. But mostly I use ConvertLit & Calibre because I buy a lot of Lit files.
Thanks for the imformation on finding my Kindle PID, that was going to be my next question!

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 03-10-2009 at 06:42 PM. Reason: link removed
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote