View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
hammer-head
hammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhammer-head can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Aura
Why isn't Pocket showing up on my Kobo Aura?

Hi All,

Just bought a Kobo Aura last night, and I'm pretty excited about it. What's got me concerned, though, is that I appear to have the latest version of the firmware

but there's just no option to log into Pocket

Has this happened to anyone else? I can't seem to find any reference to this problem online. Could this possible be because I bought a Kobo Aura that came from Japan, or that I'm located in Taiwan? Are the software updates region-specific?

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by hammer-head; 04-08-2014 at 10:40 PM.
hammer-head is offline   Reply With Quote