View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 02:21 PM   #13
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
It seems that this deal is not available to us in the United States, only to those in the U.K.: "Please note that IVP eBooks are currently not available from thinkivp in North America." Of course, I know that some of you know of ways to circumvent that . . . .

I checked the United States chapter of Inter-Varsity Press (https://www.ivpress.com/) and it appears that the deal is not available through them.

This is too bad, because I'm sure that this would be a good commentary to have.
I had no problem downloading the book, even though I live in the USA and used my USA address to register at the site.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote