View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 06:14 PM   #363
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
There is a way. In the miscellaneous settings while in a book choose "show mini status bar while reading". It has battery and time on the right, middle has chapter name with page in chapter and how many pages are in the chapter, and the total percent of the book you have read so far. There is also an option to show remaining reading time. Here are screen prints from the free version.
Attachment 121389Attachment 121390
oh yes, sorry, I should have been more clear. I do know you can get the status bar to show while reading, what I meant was is there a way to get total number of pages in book to show and what page you are currently on. That information is displayed under book information, but not on the status bar. How many pages are left in a chapter is nice to know, but I would love to know total pages and what page I'm currently on.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote