View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 04:37 PM   #23731
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
An intact cat in heat is not fun to have in the house. And darn hard to KEEP in the house. I'm not sure I'd be willing to even consider getting a cat I couldn't spay/neuter as soon as possible.
We've had an intact cat in heat in the house once and I hated it; mainly because every time I turned around she'd be pointing her butt in my direction and winking. Sorry kitty. Homey don't play that.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote