View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 10:56 AM   #14
radioflyertoo
Hog Rider
radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: HTC 7501
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
75 cents...or I tell the Pirate Ninja Squirrels what you did to their now-matted brethren. That's reasonable, yeah? 70 cents. And if I told the roosters what you did to their hens? The roosters are already angry...well, they're always angry, but now they're particularly so, and since they not long ago came to MontsnMags Cybernetic Surgeries and had those lasers implanted in their eyes, well...65 cents is a pretty good deal. So, how about it? 60 cents? For your pastry? Surely 55 cents is good, yeah?

Cheers,
Marc
A devaluation of my pastry, not happening! Please tell the Pirate Ninja squirrels, I bought them off with virgin walnuts and they agreed to lend me their slave squirrels for the process. And the roosters! Whom do you think laid the eggs so they would have that fine creamy texture and unbeknowst to MontsnMags Cybernetic Surgeries I paid for those laser implants. I bribed, cajoled or otherwise convinced all parties to the pastries to participate. Now Pastries are $2.00 instead of $1.25.

Cheers, (may your day be as gooey as mine)
radioflyertoo is offline   Reply With Quote