View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #352
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes and nope you can't on the Nexus 7 you get Task failed every time. Google has blocked this and I don't why.
Pardon me for replying to something from January, but when I just googled

"task failed" "moon + reader Pro" "ES File Explorer"
this thread came up.

Is there a work around for this, does anyone know? I want to update the app on my Kindle Fire 2, but it supposedly isn't compatible (although I know for a fact it is), and I can't get the APK backed up via ES File Explorer on my Samsung Galaxy phone.

ETA: I was able to backup the APK with an older Android device in the house and install on the Fire. Guess it's good to keep these old devices around for this workaround!

Last edited by copyrite; 03-31-2014 at 05:47 AM.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote