View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:35 PM   #39
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I've handled the glo and the aura hd instore. the glo felt and looked like a toy next to the aura hd.
the hd was pure class. the screen clarity is exceptional. the light looked perfect. I could barely see the led sources at the top of the screen.

The glo is fine. the led source at the top was very visible. again the screen clarity was fine.

But the hd was a caddilac. awesome. id get the auta hd. I would just have to. its hands down much nicer.

the only reason I might get the glo is because it can be rooted. that's not for everyone. the hd cannot be rooted afaik.

A big downer with glo is that some people find that the light is too bright ia dark room. That would really put me off.

Incidentally im not sure if you're talking about the aura hd or the newer smaller aura. im talking about the hd. the new aura can be rooted and the light goes down all the way afaik.

regarding browsing on the net, I'm posting from a rooted nook using opera. I'm accessing the mobileread.mobi mobile version of the site and its a very pleasant experience. in this case its better than using a tablet. non mobile sites are quite a pain to use though. if you root the glo or aura (non-hd) you can do more with them. but you need to be tech-savvy.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote