View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #99
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
That is a very interesting idea! I'm going to give that some serious thought. What do the rest of you, as readers, think about it? Would you feel it was a good deal--free ebook with the purchase of a hardcover, either directly from me or with proof-of-purchase from a bookstore?
I long ago said that I think ebook should be given for free when you buy the pbook, or maybe even for a $1 add on. But, then again, I pretty much stopped buying pbooks.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote