View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 02:51 PM   #14
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
I really like Brandon Sanderson's work and I bought The Way of Kings last year when it was a Kindle deal. I won't read it until a few more books are out in the series though. I would rather have the series be close to done before I start.
I too bought it when it was on sale and haven't read it yet. And I'm not buying the second at it's current price. If he really is going to put out 10 volumes, there's plenty of time for the price to fall. And I've still got 9 Malazan books yet to read.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote