View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 02:00 PM   #72
AlbertaCowboy
Proud Daddy!
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300, PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Does it come preloaded with topo maps?
Yep.
(From the website): Earl comes preloaded with 100k resolution topo base maps covering the United States, Canada and Mexico. Upgrade Earl to 24k resolution topo maps on microSD for an additional $50.

I upgraded to the 24K when I ordered mine way back. I believe I recall that the upgraded maps come on a preloaded SD card, while the 100K are loaded onto EARL's memory.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote