View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 12:40 AM   #88
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I uploaded both a PDF and a DOC version of the story, thinking ath reviewers could use whichever they prefer - or might that be too confusing for some?
Me too. PDF and ODT. I guess we'll find out if it's going to be confusing.-)

@gmw Vera's Itch is a good story. It makes the reader want to solve the puzzle. The pacing is good. The voice is consistent. I could see the settings, even though you didn't over-describe them.

I'll sleep on it. Maybe I'll have more tomorrow.

PS Is this the thread for comments, or was there another one being created for that?

rjb

Last edited by arjaybe; 03-06-2014 at 01:13 AM.
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote