View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 01:28 PM   #77
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Nice consolidation, Katsunami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
- Starting April 1, no drastic (structural) changes in the stories are allowed.
The review process could well suggest major structural changes, so I don't think this clause can be included.

I think as long as we're heading for a target date to get a satisfactory final version, we should be fine.

Quote:
Execution
- I will set up a shared Dropbox folder.
I think you need to add a line (so that you can share the folder in a way that we can post to it):

- Please PM me with your email address if you want to participate

Quote:
- The names of all the contributors will be put onto the cover if not too many; if there are many, the names will be put directly after the title page.
I think the cover is going to be one of the things that we'll find an interesting education as we go through this process, so I wouldn't nail this down too much at this point.

We might ask to be allowed to use the tagline 'MobileRead Authors' or some such.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote