View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 12:24 AM   #53
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3(KKSO), iPad 3, iPhone 3GS, K1(sold), Cybook Opus(sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimka View Post
But getting back on topic back when I had Wachovia anytime I used my debit card I would get an entire dollar put into a special higher-yield (though that still can't touch my current 2.75% ING) savings account. That was one thing I loved about Wachovia, much better then BofA's keep the change program.
This is actually what I do right now with Wachovia. All the change I just turned in was basically from last year when I used cash much more. But since I started the Way 2 Save thing with Wachovia I've almost entirely used my debit card. It'll be quite a while before I have such an accumulation of change again....of course, we'll see what happens when Wells Fargo takes over Wachovia.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote