View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 05:01 PM   #516
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Kindle PW, LG G3
A couple Cynthia Eden romantic suspense titles on sale.

Fear for Me: A novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me #2) by Cynthia Eden - $1.99
Kindle

Quote:
She’s the obsession two men share: one wants her love, the other wants her life.
A shared passion for justice first brought Baton Rouge district attorney Lauren Chandler and US marshal Anthony Ross together—when each played their part in bringing down the infamous Bayou Butcher. The sparks flying between the two made it clear they weren’t just a legal dream team. Then desire had to make way for duty, and what they had was done. But it would never be over.

Five years later, it’s none other than the Butcher who gets things started again, when his shocking jailbreak reunites the lawyer and the lawman…and reignites their love. But this time, the pair is in danger of being permanently parted—by a killer with revenge on his mind, and Lauren on the top of his list. As a new wave of terror sweeps through the streets and swamps of Baton Rouge, one man will pit his boundless passion against another’s relentless hate, for the life of the woman who obsesses them both.
Mine to Keep (Mine #2) by Cynthia Eden - $0.99
Kindle | Kobo | Nook

Quote:
Love is the most dangerous obsession...

Skye Sullivan is trying to put the pieces of her life back together. She survived a brutal stalker and escaped his abduction, and now she is looking to the future--a future that includes Skye's lover, billionaire Trace Weston. Skye thinks the danger is finally over for her.

She's dead wrong.

When Trace's past comes back to haunt him, Skye discovers that the man she loves isn't quite who he seems to be. Trace has been leading a double-life. An ex-special forces agent, his military training turned him into the perfect killing machine. He made more than his share of enemies during his time in the military--and as he built his security empire--and one of those enemies is striking back.

He won't lose her.

Skye is the one weapon that can be used against Trace--his only vulnerability. But he won't let her go--he can't. Trace will do anything necessary to protect Skye. Anything. Yet when she discovers the secrets that he's tried to keep hidden, Skye's pain and rage may send her running directly into the cross-hairs of a killer...

Author's Note: MINE TO KEEP is a sexy romantic suspense novel (73,000 words). It contains violence, strong language, and hot adult situations. It also contains a billionaire hero who will do anything in order to claim the woman he loves. Please consider yourself warned.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote