View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 03:51 PM   #513
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Wow, something for everyone today!

BTW, all the freebies were from Diversion Books, we'll to keep an eye on them. I know I had several of theirs from a previous batch of freebies.
I buy from them all the time at Kobo with coupon. So I am loving these monthly freebies they are offering each month.
They have quite a few books at 99 cents too.

Here's a link for all the their books from low to high. You might see something to buy to say thanks for all the free books or to add to a series you grabbed.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-28-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote