Thread: Firmware 3.2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 05:34 PM   #75
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
I juste updated, so I'll have to try it, but there's something I thought I had read : is it still not possible to zoom in an epub image ? (still a kepub-only option ?) Or am I just being stupid ? That's something I'm longing for as I don't want to change my epub to kepub via calibre for the sake of the pages numbering for example (I just don't care how much pages till the end of the chapter or what ever it gives).

A lot of thanks for those who grabbed the links to the update
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote