View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:14 AM   #91
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
why PRS350 is still going strong. Trying to find a reason to upgrade to the newer back light enabled reader.
You're comparing apples and oranges. Back-lit LCD screens are completely different to eInk devices. I read on both my Kindle Paperwhite and my Apple iPad Mini, but the appearance of the screens is very different. Most people who prefer eInk devices would opt for a front-lit eInk reader, not a back-lit LCD one.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote