View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 11:51 PM   #23
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchie1 View Post
To DoctorOhh: you mentioned that you get full covers in Aldiko. Can you please tell me how? I just get a blank page when I hit one of my books on the bookshelf.
Thanks!
I don't use this program. I was sort of wrong. Most of my covers are 600x800 and when I open a book in Aldiko the cover scales to fill 90% of the screen with a nice white border around the cover. So not full screen but it does scale up the covers on opening.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote