View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 03:22 PM   #95
Cyberman tM
Addict
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ImcoV6l; Elonex EB600 Cool-Er; Kobo Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peleke View Post
Imcosys has released a new firmware (1.11) that supports the Amazon Kindle application and improves the overall speed: http://www.imcosys.com/imcov6l.html
I like the performance improvements!
Cool, I'll try it tomorrow. Are there any other significant changes, anything that makes it more like a "normal" android?

--

Also, for those who like to have custom images on standby (not book covers, though): using the ADB connection it's possible to change the standby pic to something more exciting than the cup of coffee.
You have to remount the system partition, though, so be careful.
(The pictures are in /system/logo . So far I changed the standby pic, but there should be an offline picture as well.)

[edit]On second take, I realize there is very limited space. The new pictures must not take up more than the old :-(

Last edited by Cyberman tM; 02-24-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote