View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 01:40 PM   #19
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, PB360, Kobo Glo/AuraHD/Aura6"
@dutchie1,

I tried opening more of my epubs in Moon+ and eventually I did find 2 (out of 100) which experienced the same problem you described, i.e. text from page 2 displayed on the same page as the rather small cover. When looking closer I see that these 2 books contain much smaller cover images than I normally try to find. So I wonder if this is what determines how the covers display?

FWIW, I did find that a long press on the small page 1 cover expanded the image significantly - some sort of View All Book Images feature - but you probably know this already if Moon+ is your go-to reading app.

My 407x648 cover expanded to fill the screen, but the 310x500 cover expanded to a bigger image but with approx 1cm black border on all 4 sides. No sign of any text, though.

Last edited by jackie_w; 02-24-2014 at 01:42 PM.
jackie_w is online now   Reply With Quote