View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #7
AlbertaCowboy
Proud Daddy!
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300, PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7"
The SAS Survival Handbook by John "Lofty" Wiseman is hands down the best wilderness survival book that I've ever read. I've had several copies over the years, and it's worth every penny.
Wilderness survival has been a hobby of mine for years, and I've read more survival manuals than I can count. The SAS handbook is just stellar, and if I had to pick just one, that'd be it.

Plus it comes in ebook format. I haven't been able to justify buying this in ebook yet though. I still have three paper copies of various editions.

http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebo...iving-anywhere

Last edited by AlbertaCowboy; 02-23-2014 at 04:18 PM.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote