View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #3
Areka
Enthusiast
Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Areka can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: enTourage edge, 2 rooted pocket edge, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Aura HD
Without any changes yet i see on my PE:
ro.product.model=Nexus One
ro.product.name=passion
ro.product.device=edgejr

After Allmine install i had to register again with Docs to Go but had no problems with it ever since.

Could it be you only changed ro.product.name=passion to edgejr and device was already edgejr?

Also are the dalvik changes totaly safe, can nothing go wrong? Because i can do it but to be honest it is like you talk in a foreign language to me!

Thanks!!!
Areka is offline   Reply With Quote