View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350: 3 Silver, 2 Blue!; Kobo Glo
I think you need to set up a plugboard for what you want, like I did.

In Calibre, I've set up the Metadata Plugboards in Preferences (under Import/Export section) so the books are named Title [#] Series. They also appear within the Collections lists in correct numerical order on the 350 as well, not sure if the T1 will also do that but I think it should work the same.

For the 350 reader, under Add new plugboard, select "device_db" and "PRS-505" (those 2 might be different for your reader). My source template is the following, destination field "Title":
{title} {series_index:|[|]} {series}

You can of course change the sequence around to whatever you want between the title, series title and number within the series.

This works for my 350s as well as for my Kobo Glo (set up a different plugboard for the Glo with same info for the Title field). So a book title will be displayed on my readers like so as an example:

The Alehouse Murders [1] A Templar Knight Mystery
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote