View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 07:08 AM   #14
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2,Nook,ipad mini 2, iPad Air, iphone 6 plus
I've just subscribed to this. I am already paying 4.99 per month for lovefilm instant. So yearly it works out at 59.88. I also own a kindle (lending library) and amazon have changed their super saver delivery service. You now have to spend over 10 to qualify for free delivery. So taking all that into account it makes sense for me to get the prime service. Also you can get it for 49 if you sign up now.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote