View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:05 PM   #9
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
I can read almost anywhere, with almost anything going on around me. But, when I have the choice, I have a seat in the living room and listen to Space/Electronic/Ambient music, not too loud. Examples would be anything by Jonn Serrie, Gert Emmens, David Wright (English musician, not American baseball player), etc. I have one album by a musician I first heard last year, Field Drawings by Ryan Teague, that has been getting a lot of play. Also, I'm within range of WXPN's (FM station in Philadelphia) signal and I listen to the Stars End program while reading. (WXPN can be heard online, but I don't believe Stars End is archived, so you have to listen during the show's broadcast hours.)

Last edited by cromag; 02-21-2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Spelling, of course!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote