View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 09:56 PM   #6
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Yes, I find music helps me focus. I always listen to music while reading and any other time I can (meaning my husband is not in the room)--including working. I listen to all varieties of rock, and have recently started listening to classical. Familiar music is best if I need to concentrate, but silence is intolerable. I usually fall asleep with music on but don't have it on all night. When my husband is away I usually have at least four of my Squeezeboxes sync'd and playing the same music throughout the house. It's glorious! I find listening to film scores is very enjoyable for enhancing the reading experience.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote