View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 09:23 PM   #6
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The vast majority of PDF readers dont support XMP metadata, which is why I never bothered adding support for it to calibre for such a long time. If you want to see the metadata, add the PDF file again to calibre.
Oh, thanks. Yeah, I was just learning on Wikipedia what apps support XMP:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extensi...adata_Platform

Skim doesn't support XMP. According to Adobe, Adobe Reader does support it, but even so, I found no way to display XMP in Adobe Reader. I let ownership of Acrobat lapse a year or two ago (and won't buy it again just for this). Just installed ExifTool, but I'm not very good with command line applications.

Last edited by unboggling; 02-21-2014 at 09:27 PM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote