View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 09:47 PM   #11
Tex2002ans
Fanatic
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
<ol> also indents the listed object properly. When I discovered that ereaders seem to have little support for lists (especially with 300 items) I was resigned to using text, with a negative text-indent + margin, but it still doesn't work when the number goes up to two and three digits.
Indeed, the clunky workaround to try to emulate the functionality of the basic HTML tags (how ADE/RMSDK could have broken such basic functionality, I don't know)!

Or doing something as simple as changing the shape of the bullet using list-style-type, you are relegated to emulating the <ul> via negative indent CSS, and inserting your own "bullet"!

Or on my Nook, if you have Ordered Lists + nested Unordered Lists, it breaks:

Click image for larger version

Name:	OL+UL[Sigil].png
Views:	54
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	119373 Click image for larger version

Name:	OL+UL[Nook].jpg
Views:	54
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	119372
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote