View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:34 AM   #12
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPhone 5S, Nexus 7 32 gig. (2013), Dell 2350
I am just using calibre as my ebook library then using calibre to email my ebooks to my kindle app on my tablet. It works great.

I have tried moon + reader pro and I have tried google play book and I just keep coming back to using the kindle app, it more than likely is due to the fact it was the first app that I used and also most of my books are for kindle too.

Last edited by cvkemp; 02-21-2014 at 10:51 AM.
cvkemp is online now   Reply With Quote