View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 04:36 PM   #3
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Are samples a fixed percentage, or can the author choose what percentage to offer? If if can be chosen, the author should increase the percentage to ensure that it includes enough for the reader to actually sample the content. I see this a lot with short stories, sometimes you don't get even one single word of the actual story.

I think that everything that can be put to the back of the book should be. Get it out of the way. If the reader likes the book enough, they may read it, but generally, it's not an enhancement having it at the beginning. Reviews don't belong at the beginning. I already downloaded the sample. If I like the work, I'll be happy to read about the author's other works at the END of the book.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote