Thread: Done with Kobo
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I had a similar problem last week with my Aura HD. I checked and found that I had updates from Windows that were ready to install, but not installed yet. This has interfered with things like my USB connections in the past. I installed the Windows 8 updates, and I was fine. This never happened on Windows 7, but has happened 3 or 4 times since I got Windows 8. You may be facing something else entirely, but I thought I would mention it.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote