Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 09:13 PM   #302
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Dropping back in to this old "KOBO Rocks!!!" thread just to say that I spent Sunday wrangling with a family member's Kindle Touch that I support. Nothing in particular was "wrong" with it, but it was a hassle all the way, and I still find the homepage, the reading page and the available fonts just plain butt-ugly as well as the menuing system non-intuitive. It's not the super-smooth and easy experience that I think it's sometimes made out to be.

It was SUCH a pleasure getting back to my Glo. In the past I've sometimes thought that I should rec Kindle to newbies, just... I don't know, just because it's become a bit of a default industry standard. But I think I'm going to jettison that approach.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote