View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #12
Katsunami
Wizard
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
No, I usually get a book to read it not to start messing with its DNA, I mean its CSS
There is always SOMETHING wrong... Some books have the weirdest layout you've ever seen.

Quote:
Besides if I minded omnibuses I would simply get singles instead of omnibuses, d'oh !
Uh... no. When getting the 6 Dune books seperately, I'd pay €6.99, and the current 50% coupon would work on one of them only. When getting the onimbus, it would cost €30 (which is about €12 cheaper), and the price can be halved to €15.

€15 for the omnibus+code vs. €38.45 for the seperate books+code...

I'll get the omnibus and spend 15 minutes on splitting, thank you.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote