View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 08:19 PM   #6
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
So I have been adding my audiobooks to Calibre as empty records (or in some cases not empty if I also have the ebook) and then I tag them as audiobook. But currently I have no pointers to the audio files which are stored separately from my ebooks on my home server. If I wanted to add pointers… which would be preferable, m3u or lnk files? I will experiment with both, but thought I would ask if anyone has experimented and has advice.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote