View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 01:08 PM   #6
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Some books, some authors, absolutely yes to this. Sometimes it's the craft of the prose, other times it's a world I don't want to leave.

A recent read was Robin Sloan's Mr. Permumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore. Pretty short in length, but I took about four times longer to finish because I just didn't want it to be over.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote