View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:57 AM   #345
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Moon+ reader pro idiot guide please

Ok, I'm trying to config moon to show the book's formatting more faithfully. I play around with the disable css options in miscellaneous. I try checking all the disable css and a few sub options in the menu. No discernible difference. I check all the options. No difference. I uncheck all options. No difference. Just what are these options supposed to do. Are they just placebos, like the close door button i n the elevator?

Last edited by Barty; 02-09-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote