View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 08:22 PM   #15
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Seems to me, that if the reasons stated here can cause a current read there could be some work needed on improving the compilation of said stats. However it is logical though if you go away from the current chapter and browse the contents or something, then that would count as a break. Meaning that your not currently reading the chapter. Regardless I guess some extra thought could be put into improving the collection and averaging of the reading stats?

regards

Jack
Maybe.... But do you really call it a new reading session when you spend 5 secs looking in the dictionary? I mean, by all means discount even rounded up to a minute, but to restart a reading session and make it seem like you read 20 mins at a go when you are actually reading for an average of 2 hours at one go, just seems a bit ridic.

Anyway, a bit funny that I'm getting drawn back into this, when I'd already resigned myself to not bothering with the stats almost a year ago
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote