View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Bellem, Robert Leslie: The Dead Don't Dream. v1. 23 Oct 08

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/diskseven/deotdex.htm

It's wild, it's wacky, and it's crazy.

All you need to know about Hollywood Detective Dan Turner is that his gat is out and he'll plug you if you move, especially if you damage any tomatoes. Don't cop a gander, just read the story. His pulsating prose is prone to paralyze you...and he loves alliteration.

There's a corpse in every studio, and lots of gams, gats, and guts. So come and visit Dan Turner, California's best answer to population control.

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
This work is in the Canadian public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. It may still be under copyright in some countries. If you live outside Canada, check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Bellem, Robert Leslie - The Dead Don't Dream.lrf (305.2 KB, 328 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote