Originally Posted by hawhill
Basic installation / update (with launchpad):
- You need to jailbreak and install launchpad first
- Create a folder "customupdates" on the exported Kindle drive, if not yet present
- Copy a release ZIP file from https://github.com/koreader/kindlepd.../wiki/Download into the folder "customupdates"
- Press Shift-Shift-I sequence on the Kindle for installing (if this is the first time you use launchpad: you only have 0.7 secs for the sequence!)
- Press Shift-Shift-Space sequence on the Kindle to reload launchpad
- done! now you can run the viewer via a Shift-P-D sequence.
For the current release, have a look at the Download page: https://github.com/koreader/kindlepd.../wiki/Download
Hi, I did those steps and nothing happens, and what do you mean by shift-shift-I ? there's only one shift key in the device or do you mean shift and release then shift then release then I ?
Thanks so much, great work indeed