View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #1282
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalikCN View Post
Dear friends. I need your help. My Kindle Paperwhite is bricked. YKNR. I definetely know that some files were removed. I tried to restore it with update, but it restarts too fast and I can't paste file with update.
I'll appreciate if someone will copy all files and folders from his kindle and download archive with it somewhere. I'll simply replace my files.
Thank you in advance.
There is no need to restore any of the files on the USB partition. However, you may want to try this. This uses a simple 0-byte file, so you should have enough time to copy it to the Kindle during the startup.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote