View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 12:57 PM   #704
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by manawydan View Post
I have recenlty found some books (epub) which Calibre could not open (error messages were e.g. "no valid format" or something like this).

I checked the whole library with Quality Check to find all these "broken" books but the number of options in the subcategory for epubs is confusing.

So I did a check for "manifest missing"
and got not also entries with missing manifests but also entries with
"ERROR: EPUB format is missing: .."

I assume I can delete all these because they are broken anyway but how do I get a list in the interface?
There are too many to simply enter each file (from the log) and delete it manually (and yes, I am a bit lazy).

Is there a simple way to check if a file is corrupted beyond fixing in bulk for epub and/or mobi?
Can be done with any search response (green search term):

a)If only results Show: Select all (Ctrl-A or click just above the ROW numbers.

b) (Highlight results mode) I don't know how to select all of just the hilghted?

Tap 'E' (bulk mode) and add a Tag of your choice
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote