View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 09:35 AM   #33
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
How is remembering a tag different than remembering the folder name? If you use the same tags as you would folders then you have to remember the exact same thing. That argument just doesn't make any sense to me.
When you copy the file to the correct directory you see the available folder names. I use only Linux and I want to handle my files using command line tools.

To set a tag you have to look at an old book to see which tags you happened to choose for them.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote