View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 12:44 AM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
This coming from the Krazy Kat! Wheezie You just stick with me and things will be ok!. Welcome and dont listen to a thing that certain Kats may say. And for the Record I do not Fling anything!! And Apparently me and the Duck are not on speaking terms. She has been very quite lately something about a banana vs. a cracker. Well maybe she will come back around.

JJ
aw jeez, another monkey heard from. Well, this one isn't as bad as the other. He doesn't speak in tongues, and rarely posts, so you don't have to worry too much......however, he has been known to blame others (duck) for his doings. As for the infernal monkey, (thats what I call him)...........well, just beware!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote