View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 08:01 AM   #55
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by eehmke View Post
Thanks. I patched that value at address 0x80017 and dd'd the image again to the sd card. It kind of works now, but not really good. It responds very sluggish (if at all) to the touchpad. When I tap at the WiFi symbol, I get a black screen with another Wifi symbol at the center. Nothing can be done there. So I cannot activate the WLAN connection to telnet into the device.
Sorry, I cannot help - I don't know how it should behave on N905B model. I may only suggest you to copy whole HW CONFIG section. It may help.
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote