Thread: SF/Fantasy Poll
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #113
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Jim Butcher is a fantasy author who works hard to make it credible. But I agree at root, per DMcCunney's list, it is still "impossible."

I take slight issue with DM's definition of historical fiction, "It didn't happen in the past, but could have." I believe some historical fiction MIGHT have happened. We don't have enough information to know for certain so the claim of fiction is true. But it doesn't mean it "didn't" happen.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote