View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 03:31 AM   #378
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Keyboard
You are 100% right. I completely not have thought about file order in CBZ files during split. Personally I use only horizontal mode so I completely forgotten about that -.-

Manga mode in current form only impact order of panels in Kindle Panel View. But that will change... We currently are in progress of major overhaul so this issue will be fixed in next (4.0) version.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote